BuxMont Hypnosis Dispels Some of the Myths and Answers the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Hypnosis and Process
BuxMont Hypnosis offers several hypnosis programs designed to help you get excellent results while saving money. As your Coach, we help you change your thinking and banish self limiting beliefs that sabotage your efforts for change. You will be helped in eliminating the pain and hassle of being overweight and carrying excess pounds, smoking, tobacco usage, or paralyzed by crippling stress and insomnia.
- What is Hypnosis? Hypnosis is a natural state of physical relaxation and mental focus in which the critical conscious mind is bypassed, so that positive, goal-oriented suggestions can be delivered directly to one’s subconscious. The Subconscious Mind is the part of your brain that controls 80% of how you think, feel, and behave. This temporary state of focused attention can be influenced by oneself or by a trained hypnotist. Once in this state, your subconscious mind is more open to positive, empowering suggestions.
- Can I be Hypnotized? YES! Generally speaking, every normal person is “hypnotizable” — as long as they want to be. Hypnosis works best when you are agreeing to change. Hypnosis is just being physically and mentally relaxed and paying attention to the verbal suggestions given to you. Technically, as long as you are of average intelligence, and are free from the influence of any substance, you could be a good candidate. Therefore, virtually anyone can achieve successful results using hypnosis. But of course, neither the hypnotist nor hypnosis can “make” someone do anything against their will.
- Is Hypnosis Safe? Hypnosis is completely safe. When we hypnotize you, you are aware and in control at every moment and can terminate the session at any time. Hypnosis is not sleep, nor can you get “stuck” in a state of hypnosis. You definitely can’t be made to do something against your will! Hypnosis is a safe, relaxing, and enjoyable experience. Some clients tell us it’s the highlight of their week!
- How Will I Know When You Hypnotized Me? Usually it’s a level of relaxation and peacefulness they have rarely if ever felt. Most people can’t tell the difference between being hypnotized and just being relaxed in the waking state. Experiences vary. Some people simply feel deeply relaxed or calm, others feel lightness. So don’t expect to feel “weird”! People do notice an inexplicable change in their daily behaviors. Hypnosis is a normal state of focused attention where emotions or behaviors can be affected or influenced through suggestion and repetition.
- Who is in control? You will be in control at all times. Hypnosis is a consent situation (between client and therapist) in which 10% of the effort is from the therapist and 90% is the responsibility of the client. You will remember everything that happens!
- Is Hypnosis medically approved? Yes. The American Medical Association and The American Psychiatric Association have approved hypnotherapy for use by professionals since the mid 1950′s. Hypnosis is also taught at Harvard and Stanford medical schools and used by all branches of the United States Military.
- Can anyone be hypnotized? Yes, anyone who wants to be, since all Hypnosis is voluntary. There are three exceptions to the rule: 1) Those who don’t want to be hypnotized; 2) Those who cannot concentrate at all, including people with extreme hyperactivity, very low IQ’s, or those under the influence of drugs/alcohol; and 3) Those who refuse to cooperate or follow directions.
- Is there any danger of a hypnotized person not waking up? Absolutely not. There is no case on record of a person under hypnosis not returning to a normal state/level of functioning. However, clients have been known to fall asleep or not want to come out of hypnosis.
- What is self-hypnosis? Self-hypnosis is the ability to give suggestions directly to your own subconscious mind without the help of a hypnotist.
- How can self-hypnosis help me? You can learn quickly and effectively how to relax under stress and pressure. How to program your mind and body for the attainment of physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual goals, and how to regain the power of choice in your life. Through self-hypnosis, you will develop more confidence in both yourself and your abilities.
- Can hypnosis change someone’s personality? I believe hypnosis can change certain parts of one’s personality. Hypnosis is a powerful tool for changing one’s life in the most positive way. Students of hypnosis notice a remarkable development in their own personality as they learn and engage in self-hypnosis on a weekly basis. (Once a week can change your life. Think of it as another form of meditation.)
- Can anyone be taught self-hypnosis? Yes. Anyone who is interested in hypnosis and is willing to take the short amount of time to learn how to do it can achieve wonderful results. In fact, once people feel the deep relaxation and experience the mind-calming benefits, self-hypnosis becomes a healthy part of their lives.
- How long does hypnosis work for? As long as you want it to. We will teach you how to use self-hypnosis so that you can continue to get and/or keep the results you desire for a lifetime!
- Can you be made to do things you don’t want to do? No. You are awake and fully alert at all times. TV and entertainment shows make it look like clients are sleeping and can be forced to act silly, yet this is just part of the act. Think about it. If the subjects were sleeping, it would be the most boring show ever! You can only be influenced to behave in ways that you want to.
- Are you unconscious or sleeping during hypnosis? No. You are always awake. At times you may not remember every suggestion, since you will feel very relaxed. Yet, all suggestions offered are very positive and directed to always be in your best interests.
- Does insurance cover your services? Usually no. However, there are several FLEX plans offered by employers that are now covering weight loss and smoking cessation programs. The other ones we provide. If you’d like us to contact your provider, please let us know.
- Does hypnosis really work? I’ve been helping people reach their goals for a very long time and I’ve yet to find more effective models of change work than Hypnotism and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). YES, it definitely works!
- Is this one-on-one or group hypnosis? We provide one-on-one hypnosis sessions at BuxMontHypnosis in the Philadelphia area.
- Are your services confidential? Absolutely. Nobody will know that you are a client unless you tell them so, which we hope you do! We are HIPAA compliant.
- How much does it cost? This depends upon what you actually need and we determine this at the free hypnosis screening. All of our programs are designed to save you an enormous amount of money, especially our weight loss and smoking cessation programs!
- Why do I need to attend the Free Hypnosis Screening?
To make sure hypnosis is right for you. We will check to see how sincere you are about achieving your goal. We will test your level of suggestibility to determine your Those who set up their appointments, show up on time, and decide on a plan, are the same people you may see and hear in our testimonial advertisements.
- Why won’t you tell me how much it costs over the telephone?
This is a crucial part of our selection process. It lets us know how sincere you are. Our prices are often more reasonable than most other programs. You get more bang for your buck. Accordingly we use this as one means to see how serious you are about getting results. If you won’t make time for your Free Screening, do you really think you would make time for your goals? We are looking for clients who have had enough frustration, struggle and pain, want our help and ready for a positive change. These individuals sign up, show up for their screenings, and succeed!
- How many sessions will it take to achieve my goal? This varies from person to person, which is one of the main reasons why we require you to attend a Free Hypnosis Consultation. We are serious about helping you get results and that’s why we want to tailor a program to fit your specific needs. In most cases, especially for weight loss, there will be multiple sessions that extend over a period of time. Some people have the idea that hypnosis is a “quick fix.” Yes, it is true that hypnosis seems to work better and faster than most anything else, however, it is not a quick fix and if someone tries to tell you it is, run away from them!
- Is there a guarantee that I will lose weight with your program? Losing weight takes awhile. Learning how to keep the weight off takes a little longer. That’s why we offer the stay-with-you guarantee for the longer program. Often people will try to change their whole life by cutting corners instead of investing in themselves and their results. That’s why most people end up failing. We generally offer two programs, a short program and a long program, or you can choose to do individual sessions. The shorter program is excellent for those who wish to lose a few pounds and are already engaging in healthy habits (ex. they are already exercising 5 days a week.) We don’t have to spend as much time in those areas, which free us up to concentrate on their challenges. However, 95% of our clients are on the longer, deluxe program, because we can take our time together, which maximizes results. We also offer more classes, CD’s, etc which improves the long-term success rate.
The real question is, “Are you ready Now?”
“You are always in control”
CALL NOW at 267-622-5103 to schedule your FREE 35-45 minute hypnosis interview. All of your questions and details about our programs (investment, length of programs, etc.) are discussed at your free screening and will be addressed in-depth at that time. It’s fun, captivating and informative.