Hypnosis to Overcome Fear
You’re not alone if you have a fear that’s limiting your life. Millions of people are plagued with fears of all sorts—fear of flying, enclosed spaces, driving on busy roads, medical and dental procedures, surgery, interviewing, spiders, urinating in public restrooms, meeting new people—and more. Fortunately, you don’t have to continue limiting your life—you can “unlearn” and release your fear through the use of hypnosis.
Using Hypnosis to Eliminate Fear Hypnosis is an efficient, gentle, drug-free way to alleviate fear. Regardless of the severity or duration of your fear, and the physical and emotional reactions it produces, you have the capacity to release your fear and reprogram your subconscious to remain calm and relaxed in the presence of the fear stimulus.
You’re probably familiar with some of the most commonly experienced fear reactions:
- Avoidance of situations or objects that bring about fearful feelings
- Rapid heartbeat / palpitations
- Excessive sweating
- Trembling and shakes
- Weakness, dizziness, nausea
- Foggy, confused thinking
Notice how powerful your mind is—the fear actually creates physiological changes in your body—demonstrating the potency of the mind-body connection. Through the use of hypnosis, you will be harnessing the power of your subconscious mind to make your mind work for you instead of against you.
Origins of Fear
There are a variety of factors that can be responsible for your fear—and it’s generally not necessary that you know the origin in order to release it. Following are several possible causes:
- Fear can be “contagious.” Maybe you grew up with a mom who had a fear of spiders or bugs, you became attuned to the fear, and developed your own fear of the same.
- Fear can be related to an emotional, traumatic incident from your past—one that you can recall—or even one that you’ve repressed.
- Fear can be the result of severe stress, and can develop into a fear of fear.
- Generally there is nothing to fear but fear itself
- Fear, according to some theories, may be related to an evolutionary imprint on the brain, or to the predominant mood state of the mother during pregnancy.
- Hypnosis Program for Overcoming Fear Using hypnosis, you can reclaim your life, and begin feeling better about yourself.
“You are the Master of your mind”
Call 267-622-5103 now for your free hypnosis interview. Written Guarantee / Affordable Prices / Great Service